Thank you for your interest in our school.
Choosing a primary school for your child is a big decision. Here are some suggestions on how to go about making less daunting.
1. Firstly, find out about each school. You can do this by:
- Looking at school websites
- Asking other parents - although remember that it's your opinion that counts, different schools fit different children
- Visiting schools - look out for open mornings so you can visit the school. Most schools will list these on their website, if in doubt - give them a call
- Checking Ofsted reports
- Checking school's admissions criteria
- Thinking about wrap-around care if that's something you require
- Finding out how the school can support you if you are choosing a school for a child with special educational needs.
2. Read the guide for applying for a primary school place on the Kent County Council website.
3. Choose your top three schools.
4. Check the dates and apply online.
For more information including dates of when to apply, please visit the KCC primary admissions.
For information on In Year admissions please visit Moving to a different school