Welcome to Ash Class!
We are Reception and Year 1 and our teachers are Miss Wells and Mrs Clark. We have lots of lovely adults to help us in Ash Class, and they are Mrs Allaway, Mrs Waller and Mrs Earl.
Click below to look inside Ash Class:
Click below to access the weekly learning in class and any Home Learning tasks for both Reception and Year 1:
The Christmas Fayre is on Saturday 2nd December and is going to be such an exciting event! You will have received a letter this week asking you to bring in some baking supplies next Monday to help with this. BUT…we also need your help with a couple of other things to help this day run smoothly and to make lots of exciting activities for the children! If you are able to, please could you help by…
- collecting toilet rolls (and any other junk modeling items are always helpful too! Small boxes, yogurt pots etc)
- donating boxes of sweets such as Celebrations or Quality Street etc to be made into Christmas cracker inserts.
- Please make sure you find time EVERY day to read with your child and record this in their Reading Record so that we know this is happening. If we don't see a comment or signature from an adult, we assume the book has not been read and do not put a new one in.
- Please make sure your child's key words flash cards are in their book bag on a Friday so that we can check these and add new words. If they are not secure with ALL of the words we will not put new ones in. Please keep practising these so that older words don't get forgotten.
- If your child attends a club where they need their PE kit, such as multisports or cross country, please make sure they bring their kit back to school ready for PE every Friday afternoon.
- If your child still needs help putting on coats/shoes etc, please take time to practise these skills at home so that they can become independent in the classroom.
- Please ensure Home Learning Journals are in book bags ready to be updated by Wednesday of each week. If you have any questions about this please see Miss Wells or Mrs Clark.
The Ash Class Team