Breakfast club is run from 8am until 8.55am, Monday to Friday, term days only, for children from Reception up to year 6.
Bookings can be on a regular or ad hoc basis. Each session costs £4 per child per day.
Breakfast clubs aims:
- To support working parents by providing an affordable childcare facility.
- To provide a happy, welcoming place at the start of the school day where all children are valued.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of each child by following the appropriate School policies.
Breakfast club will provide:
- A healthy breakfast: toast, hot cross buns, yoghurt, fresh fruit
- a choice of activities - crafts, games, outdoor play
All our staff are DBS checked.